Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FL Wish

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Just putting this out there- but I have a hard time reading the white font on black. It would be nifty if in the future there was a selection of skins that a user could select from their account.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Aww,...it's okay.

I promise to post in gray from now on then.
Or green if you prefer, as it is restful to the eyes also. :)
Maybe we could request a different default color for the whole site? Put it to a vote. I always thought the white was too glaring also.

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
PrettySquareGal said:
Just putting this out there- but I have a hard time reading the white font on black. It would be nifty if in the future there was a selection of skins that a user could select from their account.

Use Opera instead of Internet Explorer, and you can change the colours to your preferences by the click of a single button.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Shaul-Ike Cohen said:
Use Opera instead of Internet Explorer, and you can change the colours to your preferences by the click of a single button.

I hadn't thought of it, but I use Firefox and just discovered the "no style" page view option! :) I guess I need a new excuse to keep away so I don't neglect my work! Eh, I'm going to be wicked busy over the next few months...well I should be...:(

Hannigan Reilly

One of the Regulars
Firefox is the only choice for a browser, if you ask me, but anyway, here is a screenshot of FL with the colors changed in Firefox. These can be set under the tools menu.
FLinwhite.jpg

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Hannigan- thanks for the info. If I do it in tools it changes all sites across the board which I don't want, but View--> Page Style --> No Style is session based and looks almost the same as your screenshot. But like I said, I spend too much time here. I'm still looking for that Firefox extension that will do my work for me. ;)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
PSG, I'm with you, the black and white is hard on my eyes too. So if there's a way to change it besides changing the firefox setting as suggested (as the formatting gets all weird), I'd love to hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran