Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fly On The Wall...

Chas

One Too Many
To revive an old thread...

I would have liked to have been in the lounge where Nat King Cole and Oscar Peterson were doing piano duets one night in Burlington, Ontario.

Probably the only reason you would ever find me in Burlington....

Silver Dollar

Practically Family
Hey Chas, I like your choices of situations. I wouldn't mind at all being at a jam session with all the bebop greats like Bird, Diz, Barney Kessel, Ray Brown, and a few others. The things I could learn. :rolleyes:

DesertDan

One Too Many
Silver Dollar said:
Hey Chas, I like your choices of situations. I wouldn't mind at all being at a jam session with all the bebop greats like Bird, Diz, Barney Kessel, Ray Brown, and a few others. The things I could learn. :rolleyes:

^^This^^

I would have loved to be in the room for the final negotiation between Hammer and Carnegie. :eek:

Two options:

1. NASA Mission Control on July 20, 1969.

2. Anywhere that could have given me some career-ending dirt on that corrupt, visionless fool MacNamara--followed by just the right spot to release it for maximum Damage Expectancy. (This isn't political, it's a combo of ethics, technology and military science.)

Gingerella72

A-List Customer
I would like to have been there the night Ginger Rogers won her Oscar for Kitty Foyle.

RogersG_1941.jpg

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Let me go a bit more lowbrow here. I would have liked to see all of William Castle's films in the theatres when they came out, complete of course with gimmicks - Emergo! Percepto! Illusion-O!

Where can you go nowadays for such ballyhoo and silly low-tech fun?

Other than that, I would have liked to see Bunny Berigan perform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL