Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Stunning boots, what are these?
I have missed it if already mentioned.
Addict
5th attempt at engineers. They all had too generous an instep. These with the low toe profile, lower than average instep, and what i suspect is the narrowest shaft in the game combine to work for me

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Addict
5th attempt at engineers. They all had too generous an instep. These with the low toe profile, lower than average instep, and what i suspect is the narrowest shaft in the game combine to work for me

Great boots, and happy that your search is over.
I am the opposite. A lot of Engineers I tried were too narrow for me. John Lofgren is an example.

andyone

A-List Customer
Great boots, and happy that your search is over.
I am the opposite. A lot of Engineers I tried were too narrow for me. John Lofgren is an example.
I had the same problem. If you are still looking for a fitting Engineer, maybe Keystone could fit. I have one Keystone and it solved my "problem".

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I could
I will certainly have a look at Keystone. Thanks much!

I recently bought a pair from BRIGHT SHOEMAKERS (mini review in this thread a few posts back), so I am good now.
I could tighten lofgrens all the way down and kick them off while walking.

your boots look awesome @Bfd70!
There’s no way I could ever get my feet through that shaft. I wish I could, I’m always forced to wear baggy/ bell-bottoms with boots.

NielsLyhne

New in Town
IMG_7137.jpeg

IMG_7140.jpeg

IMG_7141.jpeg

Sandmann Albrights. Loving these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner