Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

NielsLyhne

New in Town
Rokker “Urban Racer” riding boots. Love the last and fit on these. Proper tough to wear in. I did about 40K kms in another pair of these that I’ll probably showcase on here should anyone be interested.

Flawed as riding boots, but so lovely to wear and quite handsome I think.

Attachments

• IMG_7315.jpeg
    IMG_7315.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7316.jpeg
    IMG_7316.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7317.jpeg
    IMG_7317.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7314.jpeg
    IMG_7314.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40

TLW '90

Practically Family
I felt like wearing my Thorogood 1892 tomahawks today, I'm not doing anything special just some shopping then lunch with my dad but we're having some nice spring weather so I felt like wearing them.

20240318_112258.jpg

I mostly just wear them on Christmas, but I never thought to size up for thick socks and my feet end up getting pretty cold so it's nice to occasionally wear them at times when my feet won't be freezing.

I felt like wearing my Thorogood 1892 tomahawks today, I'm not doing anything special just some shopping then lunch with my dad but we're having some nice spring weather so I felt like wearing them.

View attachment 600535
I mostly just wear them on Christmas, but I never thought to size up for thick socks and my feet end up getting pretty cold so it's nice to occasionally wear them at times when my feet won't be freezing.

Gorgeous paw.

Psant25

One Too Many
Libs sent me a pic of my custom 78TC boots today with the B5 rough out leather looking good should have them soon.

I am off my PNW and red wing kick. Had a couple I sold off

Ordered another pair of Viberg brown CXL service boots today I am trying them out again..

IMG_2191.jpeg

Psant25

One Too Many
Took about a 60 minute drive down to Berlin Wisconsin. Home of Russell Moccasin. Picked up a new pair of boots. Talk about a quaint little place. You walk into almost like a back room there’s one chair there were boots stacked everywhere. Couple really nice people helped me out. Took a look at the new backcountry they released today. Ended up getting the Horween chamois they call new bronze looks like more of an olive color almost. Super comfortable right out the box. Wore them all day walked a couple miles.
IMG_2261.jpeg

https://russellmoccasin.com/collect...new-bronze-backcountry?variant=46008696406229

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
I’ve entertained the idea of getting some CCP tornadoes at some point (regular ones, not those prosthetic things) but I think in that style my favourite are still a1923 st3 (specific iterations of it with super thick horsehide), even if some think Simone basically copied Carol.

I got a pair of Guidi 796v_n (the ones with the norwegian welt, as the “n” indicates) last Christmas and love them (I had always been drawn to those rolls that the wholecut Guidis make), so much that I’d like a pair of 795v_n some day. Got them on sale because prices of this “artisanal” stuff is absolutely ridiculous. I was not expecting to see this stuff in FL by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner