Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Footwear to go with our jackets

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
another pair of Trickers for me.
089B56CA-2681-4A34-9CF6-269D0176ACC3.jpeg

Observe

One Too Many
Interesting. I think my special order Lot 268 just has plain brass buckles. Different leather they were using back then though. Perhaps I should get a pair of these gold plated 444.
According to the East West site they were a store exclusive and are currently out of stock. Unclear if they will be restocked.

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
I tried on a pair of Attractions and they were really nice. Unfortunately, the instep was much too deep for me so I had to return them. Leather was beautiful though, nice Maryam horsebutt from Italy.
They are pretty nice. I had a pair previously but sold them for some reason.

Observe

One Too Many
Can you elaborate on too deep?
Like too much space incthe instep?
Yeah, I have a low instep. Even with the strap cranked down I could tell it would be too big, even if I punched more holes in it. Engineers always are trouble for me, with a wide forefoot and a narrow ankle the lasts almost never work for me.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I have a low instep. Even with the strap cranked down I could tell it would be too big, even if I punched more holes in it. Engineers always are trouble for me, with a wide forefoot and a narrow ankle the lasts almost never work for me.
Same problem here. For some reason I find western roper boots do work for me.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm