Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE-1950'S PILGRIM (Lee made for Sears) FUR FELT FEDORA SIZE 7 3/8 MINT!!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post this here before I sent it off to ebay. First off I have to say, that if this hat was worn, it was worn once or twice. Its just beautiful in every way. The color is hard to describe, but I would say its a medium gray with lavender undertones. The ribbon is absolutely phenomenal and the color of both the ribbon and binding is a light blue. The color looks lighter in the photos due to the flash on my camera. It comes with the original box, which is in decent shape, but some of the corners have been taped AND the ORIGINAL receipt for the hat. Unfortunately the date is cut off on the receipt, but I can tell you that this hat is from the early 50's. Pilgrim was a house brand for sears but early on they were made by LEE. Ive handled Lee hats and I can tell you that this Pilgrim was not only made by LEE, it is excellent quality. The pictures tell of the quality.

I'M ASKING $110 SHIPPED WITHIN CONUS

Dimensions are as follows:

Open Crown: 5 1/2 inches tall

Ribbon Width: 1 5/16 inches wide

Brim: 2 5/8 inches wide

Binding: 3/8 inches wide

Front Pinch Height (Creased): 5 inches tall

Rear Height (Creased): 4 inches tall

DSC06581.jpg

DSC06583.jpg

DSC06579.jpg

DSC06584.jpg