Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: 2 Vintage Fountain Pen Repair videos

Jupiter

New in Town
Hi Folks - I recently purchased Dennis Lively's 2 DVD set entitled "Vintage Fountain Pen Repair" and "Vintage Fountain Pen Repair Vol. 2." If you are interested in repairing old fountain pens, or if like me you just wanted to see how it is done and be able to converse with pen repairmen intelligently, then these are the videos you need. Volume 1 covers the repair of lever fillers and button fillers, the Parker Vacumatic, Sheaffer's Touchdown, nib smoothing, polishing, and sac replacement, plus more. Volume 2 explores the Parker 21, 45, 75, 51, 61, the Sheaffer Snorkel, the Eversharp Skyline, repair and replacing of celluloid, reblackening hard rubber and repairing damaged nibs. These are almost 3 hours of fantastic pen repair instruction! I paid a bit over $60 straight from Dennis' e*** store, and I figure I got my money's worth and satisfied my curiosity. Since I don't intend to do repairs myself, I hope to pass these only-watched-one-time-so-they're-still-like-new videos on to another pen enthusiast. I'd like to get $40 for the two of them, and I'll even throw in FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING to your US address. I do take PayPal, or a check or money order's A-OK, too. You may contact me at jons_k@Shaker.org, or call me directly at 216-295-4114 weekdays between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Ask for Kelly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner