Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: _The Best of the Chap_ book

Jupiter

New in Town
Hi Folks - I have an extra copy of _The Best of the Chap_ for sale. As many of you know, The Chap is a terrific magazine from England that focuses on good manners, elegant dress, and chivalry towards the ladies, all served up with a healthy dash of (sometimes bawdy) British humor. The book I have for sale features the best from the first 5 years of the magazine (2000 through 2004). This hardback 192 page book is very difficult to find here in the States. Amazon doesn't even carry it! (A shame, as it's good stuff!)

MK says I can give you the reference to my eBay listing for this book... it is item # 4613323848. I have a Buy-It-Now for 20 bucks, but I will pay for the shipping to your US address, so it's a pretty good deal. If you want to wait and try to save a few more dollars, my reserve is $10 (I just did that so the Buy-It-Now wouldn't go away after the first bid...).

Email me if you have any questions (at jons_k@Shaker.org).

Jupiter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner