Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale - Adam Marston in Bluemetal 7 3/8

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
OK. I'm going to try and thin the herd a bit after the "Hat Zen" postings in the WAYWT thread. Some I'll put in the classifieds and some may just go straight to the bay. Up first is an Adam Marston in Bluemetal size 7 3/8
This is a very clean hat and I also have the Adam box which is included. The box is in decent but not great shape. These Adam boxes weren't super sturdy to begin with but it's not too bad. The color is most like the first picture. $135 plus shipping.
a84b311a.jpg

tag.jpg

eeee6243.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I just pulled the hat out to measure the brim. It's 2 1/4 inches wide. The little red size tag and a portion of the info label has fallen off. The box is in better shape than I remember. A the info is still there. This is a very clean sharp looking hat.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. I'm really surprised this one hasn't sold yet.
These are going to the bay if not sold here by Sunday.

Thanks. I'm really surprised this one hasn't sold yet. ...

Me too. That's a very fair price for a vintage hat in fine condition with great style and of a size that most of us moderns could comfortably wear. If it said "Whippet" (sure does look a lot like one) on the liner it might fetch twice what you're asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran