Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale Aero King of the Road, Black FQHH size 48 MINT

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Hi gents,
I am selling a black fqhh King Of The Road lined in black cord, silver hardware, belt included.
It is in genuine mint condition, and is not broken in. This is a great d- pocket with the pillion zips, a nice back yolk, and a full action back.
I bought this on a bit of an impulse as I got sick of constantly saving for a brown J-106... A few weeks later, and I'm still obsessed with the J-106... I've just gotta have it. It's a lovely jacket, and there's naught wrong with it, I pref brown jackets, and should have stuck with my original plan...
Hence the sale.
I'm chasing $675 usd plus HALF the postage from Australia, approx $35USD for you, or GBP equivelant.
Paypal is good, as long as you can go the family and friends option. I'm so sick of ebay and PayPal fees, it's gotten way out of hand....I've sold a few jackets and boots here with zero complaints. I also have 100% feedback on ebay. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
sleeves are 26"
Pit to pit 26"
Waist 44"
Front length measured from the end of the lining above the labels, 26"-26.5"
Jacket was made by Julie Leitch(?)
Cheers guys..
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Damo

A-List Customer
I too share your desire for a brown fqhh j106. I also really like the j107 too. Good luck with your sale and I like your taste in jackets.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Cheers Damo. It's actually a really nice jacket, and it has certainly grown on me. I've just been in love with the J106 for a couple of years now, and I've watched a couple of price rises and been so close so many times to buying, but everything from speeding tickets, wisdom teeth getting removed, and a cluster of close friends weddings all at once have always left me about 2 weeks short from pulling the trigger, I figure if I offload this, I'm getting it, if I dont, it's a bloody nice jacket to have. I don't own any black jeans or boots, so maybe that will change....

Last edited:

Aether

One of the Regulars
I had one of these a while back - lovely jacket with a really classic design and great for riding.

Good luck with the sale.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I had one of these a while back - lovely jacket with a really classic design and great for riding.

Good luck with the sale.
Cheers! It is a great jacket, and if it doesn't sell, I will wear the hell out of it...but the brown one is still calling my name!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Might it be possible to trade it in to Aero and order a brown J-106 from them?
That could still happen, sadly the trade price before I pay about $80AUD to post it there isnt really too favourable. If I can sell it for almost half the price of a new one, I will be happy....

Damo

A-List Customer
Cheers Damo. It's actually a really nice jacket, and it has certainly grown on me. I've just been in love with the J106 for a couple of years now, and I've watched a couple of price rises and been so close so many times to buying, but everything from speeding tickets, wisdom teeth getting removed, and a cluster of close friends weddings all at once have always left me about 2 weeks short from pulling the trigger, I figure if I offload this, I'm getting it, if I dont, it's a bloody nice jacket to have. I don't own any black jeans or boots, so maybe that will change....

With all that hard luck it sounds like at some point in time your going to own a brown j106. I've heard nothing but good things about brown cxl fqhh. Have you ever seen it in person? I haven't and I'm guessing that's why I've been able to hold off for now. I figure with mods,shipping,duties,and taxes that jacket is going to cost me in the $1600-$1700 dollar range. I have a hard time justifying that kind of money on a jacket. That being said I do want to add a brown fqhh motorcycle jacket to my stable and I prefer the aero over lost worlds. I really wish I was able to find the context/horween/schott cxl 113 in a size large or a used brown cxl fqhh aero j107. I would jump on those jackets in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
With all that hard luck it sounds like at some point in time your going to own a brown j106. I've heard nothing but good things about brown cxl fqhh. Have you ever seen it in person? I haven't and I'm guessing that's why I've been able to hold off for now. I figure with mods,shipping,duties,and taxes that jacket is going to cost me in the $1600-$1700 dollar range. I have a hard time justifying that kind of money on a jacket. That being said I do want to add a brown fqhh motorcycle jacket to my stable and I prefer the aero over lost worlds. I really wish I was able to find the context/horween/schott cxl 113 in a size large or a used brown cxl fqhh aero j107. I would jump on those jackets in a heartbeat.

I think you've got to get a little bit lucky and be in the right place at the right time mate....

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Back up for grabs as my sale fell through. Great jacket, basically unused. £685 new from Aero. Less than that here in USD.
Now available for $660 USD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner