Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale AERO Leather 1930s Slim Fit half belt size 42

miami1959

Familiar Face
I have recently signed a 2 year contract in the tropics of South America so I have decided to sell the jacket that I just purchased back in Dec 2013. It is a size 42 in brown FQHH. It has black cotton drill lining and one inside pocket on the left hand side. Pockets are also lined in black cordurory and the inside hem is a nice black cordurory as well. A new one like this cost about 1200.00 plus the wait. I am selling mine for 775.00 which I think is fair considering the jacket is only 2 months old. I will pay the shipping here in the USA .It is starting to break in a bit with a very mild patina in places. I am trying to upload pictures here but have been unsuccessful. If you are interested in the jacket please let me know and I can email you some pictures. I bought the jacket new from Insurrection Leathers/Thurston brothers in Seattle,Washington. They are great people and I HIGHLY recommend them if you want to buy a new Aero. I want to thank Hoosierdaddy and all the guys here who helped me make my decision when I initially bought this jacket. Thank you for looking and I will be listing this jacket on Ebay as well which is where I sold my last Aero Highwayman.

miami1959

Familiar Face
Thanks for the tips guy. I will post the detailed measurements as soon as possible. I am still at a loss as to how to upload pictures here. I really hate to seel the jacket but it will not get any use considering where I will be spending most of my time over the next couple of years. Thanks again and I will post details ASAP

miami1959

Familiar Face
Pit to pit on this jacket is 23 inches. Shoulder to shoulder is 18.5 inches. The sleeves are 26 inches. The body is 24.75 inches. The jacket is a size 42. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 170 pounds and I love the way the jacket fits. It has a nice "fitted "look but I can still wear a sweater underneath.

miami1959

Familiar Face
Anyone interested in the jacket please private message me and I will email you some pictures. I have not been able to upload any to this site. Thank you

miami1959

Familiar Face
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/qv3zxf6xrjcjxhn/UOeIPvD8GN I hope photos can be viewed via this link. I will be glad to post more photos of the jacket for anyone interested. I tried the link and it worked for me. Sorry I am not a good photographer but will try to take more pictures later. The jacket is only 2 months old and is brraking in nicely. I have not even sold it yet and am already missing it.

Last edited:

miami1959

Familiar Face
Ok guys I have not llisted this jacket on Ebay yet but I feel sure there is someone here who wants/needs a jacket??? I am open to reasonable offers. make me an offer if you are interested and I may suprise you. Thanks in advance for any interest!!

miami1959

Familiar Face
I will be posting the jacket on Ebay this week. If anyone here is interested I am dropping the price to 689.00 yo my paypal. I pay shipping. This is about the most i will net selling through Ebay after fees. Let me know guys great jacket at a bargain price

miami1959

Familiar Face
bump. I have had lots of interest but still have the jacket. I will be posting it on Ebay this afternoon. This jacket I feel is a great buy at 689.00 and free shipping. Thanks for the interest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy