Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale AERO leather Highwayman in Brown FQHH

miami1959

Familiar Face
I am asking $600 for the jacket. I purchased it new in 2009. It has not been worn a lot but has started to break in nicely and develop a patina. Soulder to shoulder 20inches. Sleeves are 24 inches . LABEL LIST JACKET AS SIze 44. BACK IS 25 INCHES LONG. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS UPLOADING PICTURES HERE BUT I WILL BE GLAD TO EMAIL YOU SOME PICTURES OR MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME GET PICS UPLOADED. I HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING HERE BUT I DO HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK ON EBAY UNDER THE SAME NAME. my email is jmbrackins@gmail.com. let me know if you have questions . I will try again to upload pics later. I will pay all shipping charges and provide a tracking number. This is a chance to get a nice jacket at a fair price.I just edited my post to include this link to pictures. It I was able to connect through this link. I hope you can as well.http://s820.photobucket.com/user/jmbrackins/library/Aero HWM?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Here you go Miami..

WP_000088_zpsf4a15e1f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WP_000087_zpsd0de2f49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WP_000086_zpsd11a5989.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WP_000085_zps35057e4d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just what I'm looking for but the wrong size...

good luck, you should sell it quick

miami1959

Familiar Face
Thank you Boyo. You are too kind. Sorry the jacket will not work for you. yes it will make someone a nice jacket. Thanks again so much for getting my jacket pics uploaded.

miami1959

Familiar Face
As a heads up I thought I would let everyone know I have listed the jacket on Ebay as well. Thanks everyone and let me know if there are any questions concerning the jacket

miami1959

Familiar Face
I have had about a hundred views on Ebay on this jacket. Last time I checked 9 people had it on their watch list. I priced it at 650.00 to cover my Ebay fees. As you know it is listed here for 600.00. I was and still am hoping someone here at Fedora buys it. I would like for someone who really knows the jackets and can appreciate it to have it. The jacket has a size 44 label which is odd because i am NOT a size 44 but the jacket fits me fine. The folks at Insurrection told me that that was more or less typical at Aero. What I am saying is I am 6 feet tall and weigh 170 to 175 so obviously I am not a size 44 and the jacket fits. Just wanted to point that out in case someone was interested but worried about the size 44 . Thanks again guys.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Dude if your a buck seventy-five, this jacket must fit like a tent! Good luck with the sale, man. I see a bootlegger and 30s HB in your future;)

miami1959

Familiar Face
Thanks breton. But no that was my point....there is no way the jacket is a true 44. Or I guess I just know nothing of sizing.Jacket fits me fine. A little extra room at the waist but that is how I like it for layering a sweater underneath. But yes a 30s halfbelt and Bootlegger are my plan. When my "fit "jacket from Insurrection arrives it will help me make up my mind as to which jacket I buy first. Anyways I have the jackets measurements posted so hopefully it will work for someone here. The jacket does seem to be getting a lot of interest on Ebay but it still has not sold. Thanks everybody

Last edited:

miami1959

Familiar Face
Lining is the standard cotton drill which I like. Pit to pit is 22.5 inches I belive. I am at work so I will not be able to confirm until I get home today. Sorry I did not list all the measurements. I will also be glad to take more pictures for you as well of the lining and other details. Sorry I know my pics are not the best. Jacket is nice and in great shape. Just starting to break in somewhat and develop a patina. I just remembered... I have the jacket listed on Ebay as well under my same name...Miami1959. I believe I have all the measurements posted there. At any rate I will be glad to confirm all when I get home today about 7pm. Thanks for the interest and sorry i can not be of more imediate help but I am at work. On a side note... pit to pit measuring from seam to seam is about 22.5 inches but measuring to actual creased material (jacket extends beyond seam) is 25 inches I think. I hope you understand what I am trying to convey. Many people measure seam to seam but depending on how the jacket is made this will not indicate true size. Fortunately the highwayman is a very relaxed or forgiving fit if you will so it will work for a wider variety of people than say a 30s halfbelt. I will give you more info when I get home and you can also view the Ebay ad if you like. Thanks again

Last edited:

miami1959

Familiar Face
Hi everyone ..as a heads up. I just measured the HIghwayman again after receiving questions on sleeve length. SLEEVES ARE 25 inches NOT 24 inches. Sorry for the confusion but you know how this leather creases with wear and I did not have sleeve pulled tight when I made my initial measurement. Let me know guys this is a nice jacket at a fair price.

miami1959

Familiar Face
Thanks gtdean48. However sale may not be final. I am having some issues. It is a long story and will explain later. At this point sale is NOT FINAL and jacket has NOT been shipped. I will update everyone here as soon as I get more information as to the availibility of the jacket.

JakeLitva

New in Town
Hello Miami,

Can you conttact me ASAP. The UPS is a disaster. They want $350 to deliver this item. I have to talk to you. Always use USPS to scross the border. I have to refuse delivery.

miami1959

Familiar Face
glad you like the jacket Jake!!! I have a 1930s slim fit halfbelt on the way. The nice folks at Insurrection leather in Seattle tell me I should get the jacket by the first week in December. I am excited. Obviously I do not have my jacket yet but I want to say that dealing with Wade at Insurrection has been a GREAT experience. They send you a genuine Aero jacket to be used for fitting purposes. This really takes the guess work out of fitting. Wade is very knowledgable and is a big help with the fitting process. I will send you guys some pics when I get the jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy