Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale "Aero Leather Horsehide 1950's Half Belt Black Size 42" !!!

NICKY

Familiar Face
Hi , here is for sale (not on Ebay) the classic Aero Leather Horsehide 1950's Half Belt with a size 42 in perfect condition !!! The Aero Half Belt features a pleated back with false half belt and side adjusting straps. A brass central zipper and a zippered breast pocket, with two slash hand warmer pocket & an inside pocket . It has typical American storm cuffs provide extra protection against the elements.

Measurements : Chest 24,8" (63cm) , Shoulder to Shoulder 19" (49cm) , Sleeve lenght 25" (63cm) , Total lenght from the top of collar to the end of jacket in the back 28" (70cm) !!!

The price will be 700$ or 460£ or 620 Euros including the shipping cost with a tracking number !!! I accept Paypal only !!! Best regards , NICKY .

DSCN0314A.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0316A.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0317A.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0318A.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0319A.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

NICKY

Familiar Face
PM me with questions & thanks for looking !!! I repeat it's a jacket in perfect condition with no flaws inside & outside :) !!!

NICKY

Familiar Face
I'm very sorry but the chest measurement is 24,8 inches (63 cm) and not 23 !!! The sleeve lenght from the top of shoulder to the end of the sleeve (outside) is 25 inches !!! Many thanks for your interest & best regards , NICKY .

NICKY

Familiar Face
Perhaps it will better with "No flash" ??? So here are the news pics if it's better I really don't know :( !!!

DSCN0314.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0316.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0317.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0318.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0319.jpg
[/IMG]

Many thanks for looking & all the best , NICKY .

NICKY

Familiar Face
The "50's Half Belt Horsehide Jacket" is retailed by AERO at 953 $ not including the shipping cost !!! So what do you thinking about ??? Best regards from a real collector , NICKY .

NICKY

Familiar Face
Hi many thanks for your help !!! I know that !!! But if you're really interested to buy my Jacket , you can make me an offer !!! Best regards , NICKY .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner