Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale Aero Sheene Brown FQHH

miami1959

Familiar Face
SOLD !!! Thanks Lospice 1 and Fedora Lounge!!!I bought this Size 40 Aero Sheene jacket from Sweetfights here at the lounge. I have considered selling it before but have finally decided to pull the trigger and part with this thing. I am moving back to South America and the climate will just not permit me wearing it. It deserves a home where it will get some wear. I am having issues posting pics but am including the original link where I bought it from Sweetfights. I am asking 500 dollars Paypal friend to friend....will ship it in CONUS. I will continue to try to upload pics and I can always email pics to anyone interested. Thank you for looking and Thanks again Sweetfights for a nice jacket. https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-sheene-brown-cxl-size-40-for-sale.93766/

Last edited:

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great jacket before I realized a size 40 Sheene/Cafe Racer was too small/tight.
A bargain price.
The leather was thick but incredibly soft to the touch.

miami1959

Familiar Face
Hi Sweetfights! Thanks for the reply. Yes this leather is much softer than any of the other Aeros that have passed through my hands that were of FQHH. Jacket has been here in a smoke and pet free household. I have not worn it much at all because of travel. I will try and get the recent pics up when I am back in town. It will make someone a super nice jacket at a fair price.

miami1959

Familiar Face
BUMP....will be home this weekend and will post some pics of me wearing the jacket. I have worn it little and it pretty much looks the same as the pics in the original for sale thread where I purchased it from Sweetfights. This is a super nice jacket and what I feel is a VERY fair price....500 dollars shipped in CONUS Thanks for looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy