Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE ** AGAIN ** - Kevin McAndrew Beaver Twenty

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Fellow Loungers,

It is time to make some empty space in the house. For that reason I offer a great quality hat for sale!

This is a "Beaver Twenty" hat from Kevin McAndrew hatmakers. Size: 7 1/4, tending to a long oval fit.

The Beaver Twenty tag seems justified by thick smooth felt. The overall quality of the felt is great. The crown looks as if it is freshy blocked.

This Kevin McAndrew features a Cavanagh Edge. It is blocked as a homburg, with a center dent, no side pinches, and the brim up all around.

The colour is dark grey, with a wide black ribbon ...with a tasteful feather.

As for the age of the hat: the model, the liner, the black sweatband, and the size tag (to me) all ooze that is from the 1960s.

Included in the package is the original hatbox. Apart from scuffs on the edges and some repairs with cello tape, the box is in a great condition.

For a fellow Lounger the price is US$ 55,- (which today equals to EUR 40,-), exclusive postage from The Netherlands.

PM me if you are interested.

Take care,
Peter

KevinMcAndrew-ph1.jpg

KevinMcAndrew-ph2.jpg

KevinMcAndrew-ph3.jpg

KevinMcAndrew-ph4.jpg

simmonsgc

Familiar Face
Had a big storm here and missed this whilst shoveling the wettest, heaviest snow I've ever seen. If this falls through, PM me, please. I see so few LO's.

Cheers,
GC

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Kevin McAndrew Beaver Twenty - PRICE DROP!

It is time to make some empty space in the house. For that reason I offer a great quality hat for sale!

This is a "Beaver Twenty" hat from Kevin McAndrew hatmakers. Size: 7 1/4, tending to a long oval fit.

The Beaver Twenty tag seems justified by thick smooth felt. The overall quality of the felt is great. The crown looks as if it is freshy blocked.

This Kevin McAndrew features a Cavanagh Edge. It is blocked as a homburg, with a center dent, no side pinches, and the brim up all around. The brim is 2 inches wide.

The colour of the hat is dark grey, with a wide black ribbon ...with a tasteful feather.

As for the age of the hat: the model, the liner, the black sweatband, and the size tag (to me) all ooze that is from the 1960s.

Included in the package is the original hatbox. Apart from scuffs on the edges and some repairs with cello tape, the box is in a great condition.

See the pictures at the start of this thread.

I'll drop the price of the hat to US$ 40,-, excluding postage from The Netherlands.

PM me if you are interested.

Take care,
Peter

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Bantam Man,
I am as yet unable to PM but am interested in this fine hat...how much is shipping from your location to CA, USA? please contact me at stevend@harsch.com. Would Paypal be OK for payment? Thanks!!:)

blixa00

One of the Regulars
I LOVE IT!!

Hat received in good condition...I love the color and the fit!! FL Classifieds are the bomb!!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran