Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - Alonge & Cie 7 3/8 plus

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
More Hat Zen sales. Sharing the hat wealth. Here is an awesome vintage hat. The Alonge & Cie Beaver Blend. This is the only hat I've seen with this brim treatment. The size is 7 3/8 but it's a roomy 7 3/8 and I have to pad it to fit me. $135 plus shipping.
12b6ca33.jpg

1d1aa0b4.jpg

efbb4562.jpg

Cavanagh edge on top, stitched on the bottom
ba326115.jpg

e864fae9.jpg

The felt on this hat is right there with some of my vintage borsos - it is truly very nice.
0d01e682.jpg

0b668164.jpg

I think this is 1940's vintage - experts correct me if I'm wrong.
4c1de560.jpg

brothelcreeper

Familiar Face
Hi there,

It didn't take you long to begin the road to Zen, did it? :cool:

How wide is the brim? How tall is the crown bashed? Also, from the first photo it looks like there is no taper, is this the case?

Very nice hat

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Hi there,

It didn't take you long to begin the road to Zen, did it? :cool:

How wide is the brim? How tall is the crown bashed? Also, from the first photo it looks like there is no taper, is this the case?

Very nice hat
The brim width is 2 1/2 inches. As bashed the crown height is 4 1/2 inches to the pinch and 5 inches on the side high point. It's a tall crown with very little taper.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I can't believe this hat hasn't sold. I figured at that price this hat wouldn't last a few hours.

Jabus

New in Town
Then consider me a buyer. I am new to you folks at the fedora lounge though so you'll have to let me know how we handle this, as it doesn't seem like I have any way of PMing you (I'm guessing it's a new account restriction of some sort)

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Sold pending payment. I sent you an email with my email address. If you don't get it just reply in this thread and I'll get it to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24