Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale an Aero Irvin (BoB) Jacket in new condition

BRJACKET

New in Town
I am looking into selling my Aero Battle of Britain RAF jacket. It is just too warm in North Carolina and it has been in the closet for the last year. It is in perfect condition. I have never worn it out of the house. I have almost $1,000.00 invested but need to move on. I haven't even been able to break it in. I am 6'-2" and weigh about 195 lbs. It fits me well. The arm length is 25-1/2" and the body length is 27". The only different thing on the jacket is that the zipper is mounted on the reverse side (similar to American jackets).

This jacket currently sells for about $1,090.00 new and then shipping (and possibly duties). I am asking $800.00 shipped to the 48 states. If you are interested, I can send photos. I will try to post some pictures here. IMG_0379.jpg IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0383.jpg IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0390.jpg IMG_0397.jpg My e-mail is bill@childreyrobinson.com. I hope someone will give this the home it deserves. It is hard to think about losing it, but I need the money for other pursuits.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Shame... can't wear it down there. I lived in mine last winter... but I'm up here. Beautiful jackets, shame you have to sell her.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany