Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Bill Kelso Cadet 42 - First of its kind

A-1

One Too Many
Bump and price drop to 500 pounds or 650€. Including world wide shipping, excluding PayPal fees!

A-1

One Too Many
Still here, looking incredibly beautiful!
49300bd01f29b4812957aa4b466406f7.jpg

A-1

One Too Many
Ok, as no one wants to buy this wonderful jacket, I'm thinking of dyeing it. Is there anyone out there who has any experience with dyeing horse hide? What color did you use and how did you do it?

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Ok, as no one wants to buy this wonderful jacket, I'm thinking of dyeing it. Is there anyone out there who has any experience with dyeing horse hide? What color did you use and how did you do it?
Check with Kelso to see what type of leather it is and what type of dye they recommend. Different tanning processes and finishing will dictate your options.

xmr

One of the Regulars
I'd buy in a heartbeat but the sleeves are too short :-(

I wouldn't risk it and try to dye it...

Reactions: A-1

Avera

New in Town
Hi, is the sleeve measurement you posted taken from the armpit seam? Also, why is the chest pocket zipper pull different in the pics where you are wearing the jacket?

Avera

New in Town
Would you mind sending or posting pictures of the lining (is it cotton, wool, nylon?) , the side tabs, the back, and the sleeve cuffs? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ