Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Bogart Borsalino 1st cut felt size 59 (7 3/8)

Sam Spade

New in Town
Greetings,

I have a brand new in the box Bogart Borsalino, size 59 (7 3/8) although I think this would also fit a 58 (7 1/4) with a little room.

FIRST CUT FELT! - stamped on the outside of the box, "Cut 1" this is the sought-after "First run" of the felt for this hat!

* medium-brimmed Borsalino model (6.5 cm)
* Alessandria brushed felt, obtained from a blend of hare and rabbit fur
* 5-centimetre grosgrain hatband
* bow with gold Borsalino logo
* elastic drawstring with button
* grey satin-lined interior with a printed silhouette of Humphrey Bogart and the Borsalino logo
* black leather band with the gold-stamped Bogart phrase: “Do everything. One thing may turn out right” - Humphrey Bogart (signed with facsimile of Bogart's signature!)
* made by hand in Italy, in the workshop in Alessandria
image (2).jpeg
image (3).jpeg
image (4).jpeg
image (5).jpeg
* The Bogart by Borsalino comes in a special hat box dedicated to the legendary Hollywood actor.

Retails for $575.00 but asking $500 or best offer. Will include shipping within the CONUS.

Kind Regards,

Kyle Pence

New in Town
Greetings,

I have a brand new in the box Bogart Borsalino, size 59 (7 3/8) although I think this would also fit a 58 (7 1/4) with a little room.

FIRST CUT FELT! - stamped on the outside of the box, "Cut 1" this is the sought-after "First run" of the felt for this hat!

* medium-brimmed Borsalino model (6.5 cm)
* Alessandria brushed felt, obtained from a blend of hare and rabbit fur
* 5-centimetre grosgrain hatband
* bow with gold Borsalino logo
* elastic drawstring with button
* grey satin-lined interior with a printed silhouette of Humphrey Bogart and the Borsalino logo
* black leather band with the gold-stamped Bogart phrase: “Do everything. One thing may turn out right” - Humphrey Bogart (signed with facsimile of Bogart's signature!)
* made by hand in Italy, in the workshop in Alessandria
View attachment 192491 View attachment 192492 View attachment 192493 View attachment 192494 * The Bogart by Borsalino comes in a special hat box dedicated to the legendary Hollywood actor.

Retails for $575.00 but asking $500 or best offer. Will include shipping within the CONUS.

Kind Regards,

Sam is this still for sale?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk