Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Buzz Rickson Lion Uniform MA-1 Size M

JohnG518

New in Town
image.jpg
image.jpg
Like new Lion Uniform Co. MA-1 from Buzz Rickson. Jacket has been worn less than a handful of times and could absolutely pass for new. Great jacket just didn’t fit me properly. My loss could be your gain! Substantial cold weather jacket. This thing was built exactly to the Lion Uniform spec right down to the label. This is not a high fashion bomber this is the real deal. Would like $400 shipped within the US.

Chest : 24”
Shoulder : 18”
Sleeve : 25”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 299
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 319

JohnG518

New in Town
View attachment 377053 View attachment 377052 Like new Lion Uniform Co. MA-1 from Buzz Rickson. Jacket has been worn less than a handful of times and could absolutely pass for new. Great jacket just didn’t fit me properly. My loss could be your gain! Substantial cold weather jacket. This thing was built exactly to the Lion Uniform spec right down to the label. This is not a high fashion bomber this is the real deal. Would like $400 shipped within the US.

sold

JohnG518

New in Town
View attachment 377053 View attachment 377052 Like new Lion Uniform Co. MA-1 from Buzz Rickson. Jacket has been worn less than a handful of times and could absolutely pass for new. Great jacket just didn’t fit me properly. My loss could be your gain! Substantial cold weather jacket. This thing was built exactly to the Lion Uniform spec right down to the label. This is not a high fashion bomber this is the real deal. Would like $400 shipped within the US.

SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points