Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - Early 1950's STETSON 3X Beaver Mode Edge Fedora SZ 7 MINT

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hello everyone. I have a Knox that's very similar to this, so I'm selling this one. This hat is mint, and I mean MINT. I would doubt this thing has ever seen any head time. If you look at the pictures, you'll see what I mean. The reed is perfect, the sweatband is perfect, the felt is perfect. This is an incredible hat. Its a Stetson 3X Beaver with a Mode Edge. It has a beautiful flange shape and the crown has a very nice profile. The felt molds like clay. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Brim: 2 1/2 inches wide

Crown: 5 5/8 inches tall

Sweat circumference: 22 - 22 1/8 inches (SIZE 7)

I'm asking $125 SHIPPED to anywhere in the CONUS

PM me if your interested. Thanks for looking!

DSC08307.jpg

DSC08308.jpg

DSC08305.jpg

DSC08299.jpg

DSC08300.jpg

DSC08302.jpg

DSC08304.jpg

DSC08309.jpg

DSC08311.jpg

DSC08315.jpg

JonnyO

A-List Customer
BEAUTIFUL hat Josh! I have the same exact hat in brown, I wish I had the cash right now to get it's twin!

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Josh this is a great hat at a great price! I was trying to talk a friend of mine into getting it, but he just bought another vintage Stetson. You should be able to sell this quickly.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I have not posted this hat on ebay yet because I got caught up in holiday festivities. If there's no interest here, its for sure going on ebay tonight. The reserve will be $115.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran