For Sale - Fabricio by Signes Black Open Crown Fur Felt Fedora Size 7 1/2 (60cm)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Beef, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Beef

Beef New in Town

New, unworn "Fabricio" 100% rabbit fur felt fedora in black, size 7 1/2 or 60cm. This is a VERY soft, comfortable hat that has an open crown which can be easily be shaped to your preferred style. I took a chance on an online clearance purchase from JJ Hat Center, but I am choosing to sell it because it is too soft for my taste, and the crown is lower and has more taper than I like. Additionally, it seems to be smaller than 7.5/60cm and doesn't fit how I like (for me, I like it closer to my ears, which is how my other 60cm hats fit). But because it was a clearance item, I can't return it. I would say it is closer to 59cm and might even fit a 58cm (again depending on how high or low you like to wear it). Other than trying it on, it has not been worn for more than a minute or two and has not been steamed. Asking $90 OBO. Let me know if interested. Here is the description from the website:
    "The Fabricio is a fresh, yet classic style made in Spain. Constructed with soft, luxurious felt and an open crown, it is ready to shape into various crown styles at a moment's notice. The Fabricio features a 2 3/4" brim and 5" crown when open. This versatile fedora is already a JJ favorite.

Product of Spain
    100% Rabbit Fur Felt
    Leather sweatband" Front (3).jpg Side (2).jpg Ribbon Side.jpg Bashed (2).jpg Inner 2.jpg

2. Beef

Beef New in Town

SOLD. Well, not actually sold. But my wife decided she wants to keep it for herself, which I am perfectly OK with because she looks gat danged sexy in it too. ;)

The Shoe, Yamahana, Bamaboots and 2 others like this.
  3. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Gotta love that. BOTH of them!!

Yamahana and belfastboy like this.