Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Freewheelers N-1 deck jacket size 40 dark khaki green

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
Purchased from Speedway Sendai, Japan, towards the end of last year.

Beautiful jacket, triple layer construction and all the other fine details most will know about.

This is the first Freewheelers piece I've purchased and now I understand why they have the reputation they do.

The cotton fabric is in a league of its own, the depth of colour, the tone, the density, everything.

This jacket has been worn once out running errands, tried on countless times, otherwise is in new condition.
It has not been worn in wet weather.

If this fit me, I would not be selling it, Alas I need a size 42 and will be purchasing another later in the year.

I have tried numerous N-1 jackets from numerous makers, including my favourite of them all, Real McCoys.
There is just something about this Freewheelers pattern, that really needs to be tried on to be fully appreciated.

I would consider myself a true 40, this might be best suited to 38. Bare in mind the triple layer structure, which does certainly have some heft to it, in a very good way.

Measurements as follows (cm):

Chest (P2P) - 58

Sleeve - 63.5

Back length (at centre) - 68

Shoulder - 48

I am asking for 550 GBP (shipped, UK) (Paypal F&F). Also happy to ship internationally, so do feel free to get in touch with a message and we can come to an agreement.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image5.jpg
    thumbnail_image5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 234
  • thumbnail_image6.jpg
    thumbnail_image6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 225
  • thumbnail_image4.jpg
    thumbnail_image4.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 204
  • thumbnail_image3-1.jpg
    thumbnail_image3-1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 194
  • thumbnail_image2-1.jpg
    thumbnail_image2-1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 186
  • thumbnail_image1-6.jpg
    thumbnail_image1-6.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 192
  • thumbnail_image0-7.jpg
    thumbnail_image0-7.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

PDouglas

New in Town
Chest measurement for a 40(L) is listed online as 22.25, which seems like a solid 40 or 42. Is it too snug because of the triple layers/liner?

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
Chest measurement for a 40(L) is listed online as 22.25, which seems like a solid 40 or 42. Is it too snug because of the triple layers/liner?
Precisely because of the triple layers, if this was double layered It would be bang on a 40.

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
bump - 400 GBP (shipped, worldwide) (Paypal F&F). Last chance for the good people of the Lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk