Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Good Wear/Diamond A-2 Aero 21996 Size 44-46 $400

CBI

One Too Many
Terrific Good Wear/Diamond Aero A-2 Jacket 21996. marked size 46 Super Combat Clone WW2 finish/look. Cowhide. These are the correct measurements below:

Pit to Pit: 24 inches
Zipper: 23 inches
Shoulders: 19 inches (straight across)
Sleeve: 24 1/2 inches (from shoulder seam to the end of the knits - includes knits)
Back: 26 inches (neck seamto the end of the knits - includes knits)

Here is the GW sales link but the above measurements are correct:

» Click for more...

There has been no HWT or alterations. This from previous owner who bought directly from JC.

PayPal

$400 shipped in the US

$470 shipped overseas (overseas will have actual selling price listed on customs form)

PM me with questions, first person who PM's "I'll take it", gets it

there are some blemishes as you can see in the photos - looks very close to my original 21996.

At $400 shipped in the US, its a hell of a deal!

A very impressive A-2 repro

CBI

One Too Many
bump - super deal one of the best 21996 copies I have seen!!! Much like my original 21996

CBI

One Too Many
still for sale but yes -alterations to the sleeves to the current measurement I listed above.

sorry about the misinformation before, not my intension.

willyto

One Too Many
Anyone interested in a Type A-2 that uses this size should grab this. A great price for a fantastic jacket, I wish it was my size.

CBI

One Too Many
thanks so much - I had some issues with measurements (my mistake) but we are good now. Yes, a heck of a deal. It still have a closet full of leather and would like to sell this one. That said, I don't really want to go lower than this in price. I can always keep it and get some wear out of it.

Atelier

New in Town
Looks awesome, great quality hardware and leather made by one of the best maker out there, I wish it was in my size too, best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred