Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: MONARCH bomber jacket size 42.

Nacho

Practically Family
Hi all,

Selling my Monarch bomber in a gorgeous oxblood colour. The jacket is in good conditions with no odours or smells. The fur collar is in great shape. The main zipper works well despite its age. And it's a Crown with a Coat & Clarks slider. A little jewel I might add.

I believe the lining is rayon in a beautiful colour. I don't know what to call it so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Judging from the green label, this jacket was made towards the tail end of Monarch's run. The dark blue with red font was more at the beginning. Due to its age, the leather feels old, but definitely still wearable. The knits still have some elasticity left, but replacing them doesn't hurt.

Now, the jacket does have some minor flaws that can be fixed with a trip to Johnson Leather, Dena, or your local leather shops. I'll include pictures along with the measurements at the end of this listing.

1/ An old repaired stitch line on the left pocket.
2/ A small hole on the right arm.
3/ A small hole on the right arm's knit.
4/ A small separation on the left pit.

Size-wise, it's a 42. Here are the measurements.

pit to pit - 22"
shoulders - 18"
sleeve length - 24.25"
overall length - 24"

Asking $325 shipped CAN/USA via PayPal FF. I've bought stuff from members here before so no worries on that front. But if you need references, I can certainly provide.

So without further ado, here are some pictures of this beauty.

FRONT

tempImagehdzP4M.jpg

tempImageCCMMYT.jpg

tempImagejuubis.jpg

tempImaged6HMt2.jpg

tempImageMvqPMV.jpg

tempImagekQfPzw.jpg

Nacho

Practically Family
FLAWS

1/ An old repaired stitch line.

tempImage4EIGBJ.jpg

2/ A small hole on the right arm.

tempImageeNP5je.jpg

3/ A small hole on the right arm's knit.

tempImageRJsH8Y.jpg

4/ A small separation on the left pit.

tempImage16Dj30.jpg

Nacho

Practically Family
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment here or PM me. Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner