Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale, new Aero black Italian HH highwayman 40 red lining!

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hoosierdaddy, I don't know how many centuries you have been on this forum, I respect the seniority, but this is no way to cyber bully another honest fellow collector. In fact, this is the American democracy (like it or not), you should have long realized this, there's no control and no right to govern what people want to say. Nice jacket by the way.

Hoosierdaddy, I don't know how many centuries you have been on this forum, I respect the seniority, but this is no way to cyber bully another honest fellow collector. In fact, this is the American democracy (like it or not), you should have long realized this, there's no control and no right to govern what people want to say. Nice jacket by the way.

I have no intention to 'bully' anyone. However if everyone would (or even some) insist on measuring differently..it can only lead to confusion and,of course...then follows the disappointment.
HD

winterland1

Practically Family
I have no intention to 'bully' anyone. However if everyone would (or even some) insist on measuring differently..it can only lead to confusion and,of course...then follows the disappointment.
HD
I agree as now the measurement is 23" measured correctly and would be too big for me. Was very interested in buying. Of course now it is not for sale anyways. I have a leather jacket that fits perfect, is my standard of measurement and measures 19.5 layed flat which is how I measure. I have bought and sold approx 12 jackets on Ebay measureing flat pit to pit. That is how the buyers and sellers also expected the measurement.
Hopefully this thread was not a complete waste of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo