Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: NIB Modern HatCo Stetson Stratoliner Caribou 7 5/8

New in the box, only tried on once, photo'ed & put back, modern HatCo Stetson Stratoliner 7 5/8, 61 in Caribou.
Forgive the photo quality
PICT0157.jpg

I ended up with 2 & re-creased the one I am keeping. Here they are side by side
PICT0148.jpg

Asking $100 shipped CONUS
Private Message if interested

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I should have bought this hat when Tom offered it to me a while back. I forgot that he had it and bought one from HatCo the other day. This is a great deal and anyone that knows Tom will realize that this hat is probably "better than new." Whoever buys this hat will be getting a nice one! It's not vintage but "Hey" there is one your size on Ebay for $749 with the original box if you are interested.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
For all you folks that wear a larger hat, this is a STEAL, going rate is about average price $180.00 a few weeks ago someone eBayed one for about $170.00 and it was not any where as sharp as this one that is like a razor! I cannot believe this hat is not sold yet!

Sam Marlowe

New in Town
Serious

gtdean48, I'm sorta new around here & the site won't allow me access for a pm to you as you requested. I also tried the Yahoo IM & no good either. I'm at lunavistallc@yahoo.com if you could message me on your hat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24