Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale or Trade - Akubra Stylemaster - Size 58 - dark gray

tracyam

One of the Regulars
I wasn't really sure how I wanted to get rid of this hat, either sale or trade. I purchased it on ebay a few months back thinking it was going to be lighter in color as it was described. This Stylemaster is almost identical in color to the charcoal/carbon gray you see in Federations. The size is 58. It is in great condition and I can put more pictures up if anyone is interested. I am getting rid of it because I have a Fed IV in the exact same color as this.

I'm willing to sell it for $70 but I will also take a fair trade. In trading, this is what I'm looking for: something in as good condition, either a black or dark brown fur felt, and with a comparable brim width (up to 3") and crown height...maybe even a bigger crown height. The size can be either 58 or 59 or 7 1/4 and 7 3/8.
The hat appears lighter in these pictures but it is carbon/charcoal gray.

P2080546.jpg

P2080547.jpg

P2080548.jpg

P2080549.jpg

P2080550.jpg

P2080551.jpg

P2080553.jpg

jec

One of the Regulars
Good luck!

Hi tracyam -

Have you seen that I also have a mid-gray Stylemaster listed in the classifieds? Mine is a size 59 - same asking price as yours- and I've had 117 views so far and not a single nibble! I am thinking these guys on the FL are just looking for a bargain... Or else they don't like this mid-gray! Haven't figured it out yet. But I wish you good luck selling your hat -

tracyam

One of the Regulars
Hey Jecoe, I saw yours listed. Good luck.
Shodan. If you wear a size 7 3/8 you may have better luck with Jecoe's size 59 Stylemaster he has for sale. Mine may be a little snug for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran