Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

for sale or trade: Brand new McRostie green bridle belt size 35.5

schitzo

Suspended
In December I ordered this belt and if you look very closely at the picture you can see what looks like a slight nick on the edge of it, at the hole end. I sent it back to the factory who inspected it

'... and it was found that at the tip of the belt in one small area the edge stain had not taken - this appears to be due to slight seepage of the glue on stitching. It, has now been rectified and new edge stain applied and passed final inspection'

Anyhow, it's still at the factory now because actually I ordered it too big. They have offered to add an extra hole/s if I want but personally I don't like that idea. Though maybe somebody else would? As it stands there are 5 holes and to the middle is 35.5"

It has a brass satin buckle and is 1.25 inches wide. This is the belt:
https://www.said.net/secure/mcrosti...idcategory=17&curPage=2&sortField=description

Unfortunately the only picture I have is this one, which is of the edge.
beltgoop004_zpsafa4bfe9.jpg

As I remember it's a nice shade of green that was greener than I'd expected based on the sample they sent me. I thought it'd be darker than that. As already stated the colour isn't the problem it's the size. Especially given that since I began a punishing exercise regime at the turn of the year I have found my waist heading in the other direction and I now feel slimmer than ever!

I reckon for me a size 34 would be bang on. So, perhaps if one of you fellas finds your waist is heading in the other direction, and you've a 34 belt that's now redundant, a trade could be possible?

I'll also happily listen to any offers

I did sell one wallet on here before that passed off smoothly but f you want some further assurance I can provide my ebay Id - I've been there for years and have sold loads of stuff without ever receiving negative or neutral feedback

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL