Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale Original Cooper Sportswear A-2 WW2 Size 44 $700

CBI

One Too Many
This item is now SOLD!!!!!!!!

Selling this original Cooper WW2 A-2. Purchased it from John Chapman a number of years back. He used it as a sample jacket for his Cooper pattern. He supplied the replacement knits. The zip is original and works but go easy. The tape has not split yet. All hardware is there/works. There were stitch holes on the jacket that I covered (more or less) with original patches and added the period dice pull. My name is barely visible on the name tag so you could leave it on there. Its a great wearer which is why I bought it but guess what...........sitting in my closet. Thought I would never sell it as the fit is so super but still clearing things out. There is one tear on the back center left, see pics (last pic). It doesn't go through the leather and I think its OK. I was/am not worried about any structural issue with this (nor was John as I recall).

Pit to Pit: 23 inches
Zipper: 22 inches
Sleeves (including knits) left: 24 inches, right 23 inches
Shoulder Straight Across: 19 inches
Back (Top of neck seam to bottom of knits): 26 inches

First person to PM me saying "I'll take it" gets it Pm with ?'s

Paypal $700 shipped in US $770 shipped overseas with real amount listed on customs form.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart