Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

for sale: ORIGINAL GERMAN FLIGHT JACKET LEATHER JACKET!!!

murena

One of the Regulars
hello,

maybe someone of you is interested at this very nice and original german luftwaffe flight jacket from WW2. it´s direct from my privat collection, one of the nicest, but take a look at the pictures!

size is 50-52 (M-L), US Size about 40-42. international shipping is no problem.

http://www.ebay.at/itm/221182301422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

if there are some questions, please ask!

best wishes,

murena

hello,maybe someone of you is interested at this very nice and original german luftwaffe flight jacket from WW2. it´s direct from my privat collection, one of the nicest, but take a look at the pictures!size is 50-52 (M-L), US Size about 40-42. international shipping is no problem.http://www.ebay.at/itm/221182301422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649if there are some questions, please ask!best wishes,murena
Nice jacket! Measurements? Do you have a BIN price?Scott

murena

One of the Regulars
Nice jacket! Measurements? Do you have a BIN price?Scott

size: about 50-52 (means: M-L)

US size: about 40-42

length without collar: ca 56cm

shoulder to shoulder: ca 49-50cm

chest girth(under breast Brust): ca 110-112cm

arm's length: ca 61,5-62cm

coverage (breast): ca 49,5cm

murena

One of the Regulars
Could you convert to inches. I own a couple of WW2 german coats including a Panzer jacket.
Thanks
David

hey david!

only for you ;)

...and i hope it´s correct

length without collar: ca 22 inches

shoulder to shoulder: ca 19,7 inches

chest girth(under breast Brust): ca 43,3-44,1 inches

arm's length: ca 24,4 inches

coverage (breast): ca 19,7 inches

paulgt3

Familiar Face
Its simple to remember that there are 2.54 centimeters in an inch. Just keep that number in your head at all times and you can go back and forth anytime
you want. In this case just divide the centimeters by 2.54 and you get inches. If you have inches multiply by 2.54 and you get centimeters. I remember that and the atomic weight of an electron for some reason. Oh and the speed of light.

murena

One of the Regulars
Its simple to remember that there are 2.54 centimeters in an inch. Just keep that number in your head at all times and you can go back and forth anytime
you want. In this case just divide the centimeters by 2.54 and you get inches. If you have inches multiply by 2.54 and you get centimeters. I remember that and the atomic weight of an electron for some reason. Oh and the speed of light.

correct!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Good information made available, was nice to freshen up on simple conversions. The comment of remembering the atomic weight issue and speed of light, takes me back to grade school...and a teacher that used "colored" hairspray on her white hair...blue, pink, orange....just another experience of learning with a smile!

As nice as the jacket is I am sure it will sell for top dollar.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran