Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Rare 7X Black Dunlap Supreme Western sz. 7 1/8

John Galt

Vendor
This vintage 6x (oops!) Dunlap Supreme hat has a fantastic hand - better than my 100% beaver westerns - and is one of only two Dunlap branded westerns I've ever seen.

It also has a crease that is very unique, and which I wish I had the skill to recreate. It was creased in two steps, which gives it a very classic look that screams 1950's to me.

It is marked a size 7 under the liner and fits just a little tight (but not uncomfortably so) on my 7 1/8 head. I'd say it's a 7 1/8, but maybe you'd say it's actually a 7. I've never tried to stretch it. If you want more info PM me.

It is in great shape with no moth bites, stains, etc.

The brim is a full 4 inches and is bound with 3/8 binding, top & bottom. Wind trolley too.

I'll sell it for $300.00, well packed, and insured for the purchase price. Buyer pays actual shipping.

Sadly, if it isn't sold here in a few days, it goes into the bay.

Please see the photos. I'm sort of sad to let this one go, but I never wear it & would rather have hat tools ;-). I'm offering it here first because you fellas will appreciate at least seeing it before I throw it back.

y3agypu4.jpg

e7e4uje8.jpg

Cool old fashioned bow:

a7any3e8.jpg

tamatezy.jpg

zebyguhy.jpg

e4ubyzen.jpg

a5ysyqeq.jpg

qaha8uge.jpg

jajuzu4a.jpg

egydy2em.jpg

Last edited:

John Galt

Vendor
Please note it is a 6x, I miscounted x's and coud not edit the title. Mea Culpa.

Last edited:

John Galt

Vendor
Bump, with a price reduction to $250.00, same terms otherwise. This will go to the Bay Monday if no bites.

John Galt

Vendor
Bump. I have not yet put this on the bay. I will sell to a lounger -_today_ for $200, you pay actual shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR