Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Real McCoy's N-1 Undershirt/Sweatshirt, 40

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Perfect reproduction of the N-1 undershirt by McCoy's. Originally intended to be worn as training wear for U.S Navy personnel, this is a heavyweight 90% cotton/10% wool garment that is perfect for the winter months and can easily be worn as an outer layer or sweatshirt.

The thick bib like patch over the front and rear chest area was designed for extra wind resistance whilst on deck. Impeccably constructed, as you'd expect from a Real McCoy's product. Four needle stitching adds to durability.

Tagged a size 40. Quite slim fitting as originally intended to be worn as an undergarment in cold weather.

Super used condition. I've washed and laundered this for freshness!

Approximate measurements in inches:
  • Pit to pit is 19 inches
  • Underarm to end of sleeve 21 inches
  • Shoulder to end of sleeve 25 inches
  • Back length base of collar to hem 25.5 inches
  • Across shoulders 17 inches
Link to eBay listing is below. I'm asking £99 shipped in the UK, but of course will accept sensible offers from Loungers. Make me an offer on eBay and mention you're a lounger and we can cut a deal :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-REAL...854242?hash=item3b03256aa2:g:QGwAAOSw6H5alYfg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy