Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: The Flat Head Delraiser (Mint Condition Size 40)

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
This pristine beauty has never been worn outside the house. I've finally come to terms that this jacket just doesn't fit my body type, it's killing me to list but it's been sitting in my closet. The only time I've worn it is inside in front of the mirror, trying to convince myself I can pull it off but just can't. I purchased this from Self Edge for $2,500, listing it for $2,000 firm (including shipping) or would consider trading for a Real McCoy's J-24 Size 42.

Measurements in inches:

Shoulder: 18.5
Pit-to-Pit: 20
Length: 24.25
Sleeves: 24.5

They are selling new for $2,500: https://www.selfedge.com/the-flat-head?product_id=1413

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Pic 6.jpg
    Pic 6.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 300
I've seen these at Self Edge...
This pristine beauty has never been worn outside the house. I've finally come to terms that this jacket just doesn't fit my body type, it's killing me to list but it's been sitting in my closet. The only time I've worn it is inside in front of the mirror, trying to convince myself I can pull it off but just can't. I purchased this from Self Edge for $2,500, listing it for $2,000 firm (including shipping) or would consider trading for a Real McCoy's J-24 Size 42.

Measurements in inches:

Shoulder: 18.5
Pit-to-Pit: 20
Length: 24.25
Sleeves: 24.5

They are selling new for $2,500: https://www.selfedge.com/the-flat-head?product_id=1413
These are incredible jackets!

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
This jacket is a Japanese fit - the shoulders are wider but it tapers down from the chest. The chest fits like a snug 40 when zipped and then tapers down to 38 inches at the bottom.

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
I keep coming back to this model jacket and am strongly considering selling my J-24 to get one, though I think the shoulders are too wide for me on the size 40.

Is that the fit issue you’re running into? Other than the shoulders being an inch wider than size 40 J-24, the two jackets have very similar measurements.

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
No, my issue is that I've gotten fatter since owning this jacket, lol. The shoulders on this are fine, the body tapers down towards the waist and my love handles are an issue when I try to zip this. If you are a solid 38, or a slimmer 40, this will fit perfect. This jacket works on a slimmer frame body, since it's a Japanese fit they tend to run tighter.

Last edited:

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
Haha I’ve run into the same problem. Working remote for a year can have disastrous consequences on your physique if you aren’t careful.

Also I just found out that Self Edge has a store 10 minutes from my house here in Portland. I had no idea. If they’ve got this jacket on hand I’ll swing by and try it on for size. Depending on how that goes, I might take this off your hands.

Is the Delraiser made with that same dark brown leather TFH uses for their double rider jackets? Perhaps it’s the lighting in the photos but it seems like the earlier version of it with the green label was black black or close to it.

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
It's a Shinki hide so it is black with brown undertones. It will fade into a nice dark brown - some of the nicest hide out there.

Motocann

One Too Many
I keep coming back to this model jacket and am strongly considering selling my J-24 to get one, though I think the shoulders are too wide for me on the size 40.

Is that the fit issue you’re running into? Other than the shoulders being an inch wider than size 40 J-24, the two jackets have very similar measurements.
I own both the Delraiser and the J24 jackets. They’re very similar. The obvious difference is, the Delraiser does not have the epaulettes or the belt loops.

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
More pics

Attachments

• Length 2.jpg
    Length 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Length.jpg
    Length.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Width 2.jpg
    Width 2.jpg