Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Royal DeLuxe Stetson Homberg, Sz 7

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
For Sale: Royal DeLuxe Stetson Homberg, in Size 7. A very nice grey. This hat is amazing. The felt is thin and smooth. And the smell! I'm going to miss this hat just for the wonderful rich vintage smell it has. I believe this hat dates to the 1930's. The hat belonged to a lawyer that had an office in Frackville, Pennsylvania. His name was Wilbur H. Rubright. Hat will come with a business card with his name on it, which unfortunately and inexplicably was ripped up (I put it down on my dresser and when I came back it was on the floor, ripped to pieces). I have taped the card back together. Measurements for the hat are as follows: brim 2 3/8 on sides, 2 5/8 on front and back. Crown measures 5 1/4 creased, quite a bit higher open. Sweatband measures 21 5/8 around the inside. Includes an old Stetson hatbox. $100.

DSC09038.jpg

DSC09020.jpg

DSC09021.jpg

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Hat has absolutely no moth damage. There is a sight mark around the brim where the hat sat in the box for many years. However, I really don't think this hat got a lot of intense wear. That doesn't come out so well in the pics...

DSC09039.jpg

DSC09040.jpg

DSC09041.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats