Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Schott Vintage motorcycle jacket

BRJACKET

New in Town
I have decided to sell my Schott Vintage Motorcycle Jacket #585. The color is Antique. I have only worn it a couple of times. I decided that I prefer the bomber style so it has been sitting in the closet. I need the money to fund something else. I paid $850.00 for it new. It is size XL. You can see it on the Schott website at: http://www.schottnyc.com/products/vintage-motorcycle-jacket.htm?catID=5&color=4
I can also send actual pictures to anyone interested. The condition is like new. I am asking $600.00 shipped to the continental US. Please contact me at bill@childreyrobinson.com with questions or if interested. I have sold one other jacket on this forum and I believe the buyer was very happy and would vouch for me. I can supply his e-mail as a reference. Thanks! I can take pictures and try to post later today.

BRJACKET

New in Town
Thanks Ribdoner. I wish the size could have worked for you. I have size information as follows:

I wear a size 17, 34/35 dress shirt and a size 48 jacket (depending on the maker). This jacket fits me very well. The sleeves are intentionally longer than standard for style and function. I am 6’-2” and 195 lbs.

I went to a tailor to verify the measurements. They are as follows:
Sleeve: 37"
Back (pit to pit): 22’’ to 26" (there is a gusset that allows for expansion)
Length: 29" to bottom of scalloped back

I have pictures but am having a hard time getting them to post. Please contact me at bill@childreyrobinson.com and I can send them.

BRJACKET

New in Town
05.JPG 01.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Maybe try adding the "#585" in the thread title? If not, it may be taken for an old beat up Schott jacket and get passed by the reader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt