Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Stafford trench coat, tan, size 42R, as-new condition

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Stafford trench coat, size 42R. Made in Poland. The size is accurate. I have never worn this coat and I do not believe it was ever worn before I bought it (the leather buckles are in mint condition and the coat shows no signs of having been worn), although I must assume it is second-hand or surplus. The front pockets have flaps and the rear vent is a bellows vent with kick tab to keep it closed. The shell is 55% cotton and the removable warm liner and collar are 35% wool. Note that the belt is a bit wider than modern trench coats, so this coat would be suitable for a vintage-minded person. Dry cleaned and ready to wear. Photos and measurements below (note that the sleeves are extra-long for a 42R; my size is 42L and this coat fits me fine).

chest = 25”
length = 46”
sleeve = 26”
sleeve back of neck over shoulder to cuff = 37”
sleeve armpit to cuff = 17.5”

Price USD$75 to my paypal account, shipping to continental USA and Canada included in price.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
I was going to post this coat up for sale and then I realized I had already done that (above). Here's another pic.

Anyone interested? It's a great trench but I have 5 others so it will never get used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner