Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vanson Oxford Black Horsehide Size 42 USD $400

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
IMG_4754.JPG
IMG_4755.JPG
IMG_4756.JPG

IMG_3808.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_7764.JPG

USD $400 Shipped US and Canada, No exchange no returns PP FF
Ships from Vancouver, usually takes 5 to 7 business days

Size 42, 19" shoulder, 23" P2P, 25" back length, 26" sleeves, total sleeve length is only 35" from center back.
Black horsehide

There is a healed scar marking on the sleeve. This is horsehide.

This is a rare gem that needs to go to a good forever home. I am only selling it because I have a CXL one now and I can't hoard two.

I am not the first owner of this jacket. But neither the first owner nor me wore it much. The first owner did condition the heck out of it and I had to give it a very good brushing. Excellent condition. Most likely made in the early 2000s. There is a tag included, you can check with Vanson on the exact date and spec.

onstar

One of the Regulars
How long has Vanson been making the Oxford? I always thought the just made a Japanese / slim fit (back when skinny jeans were all the craze) Enfield and renamed it Oxford

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
How long has Vanson been making the Oxford? I always thought the just made a Japanese / slim fit (back when skinny jeans were all the craze) Enfield and renamed it Oxford
Oxford is just a model B with a dress collar (no mandarin collar), and quilted lining instead of zip out fleece vest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner