Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - Vintage Hercules/Aero Style Half-belt Leather Jacket 40 42 UK

MightyEighth

Familiar Face
Timberland1SMALL.jpg
Timberland2SMALL.jpg
Timberland5SMALL.jpg

Rare Timberland men's sports/motorcycle jacket.

Antique oiled brown 100% Lambskin leather.

Tagged size M. Measures 22" pit to pit, so perfect for 40-42 chest depending on the fit you like.

All the classic styling elements of half-belt back, bi-swing shoulders, tobacco cotton lining, zipper sleeve cuffs, vintage style zippers etc. Is lined and taped in a way you can only expect from a high-end jacket. Even the lower inside pocket is leather, with cargo-net type pockets also.

This jacket was £700, and has literally only been worn for around 8hrs last Christmas. It is a truly stunning jacket as you can see from the pics, and I really don't want to sell, however I have lost weight and its now just a little bit too big for me.

So it must go to a new owner who will appreciate how difficult it is to find jackets like this. It took me a long time and many jackets to find one like this.

You will not be disappointed. Immaculate as new. The Lambskin looks, feels, and smells, fabulous.

I wouldn't normally go with Timberland, but this jacket is pretty special.

If any Loungers want to deal direct (saving me ebay comms), I will of course pass on the savings.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121370646669

£249.99 or sensible offer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff