Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale, Whites Boots size 10D, Bullhide, Roughout, and Two Tone

Lando

Practically Family
Four pairs of Whites and one pair of Wesco boots on sale, priced to go. Only paypal please if interested.

15941333191_7959d258bf_c.jpg

White's Size 10D Smokejumper boots with a tan Bullhide upper and a brown cowhide bottom. Barely worn. $200 shipped.

15917481616_84115c9e38_c.jpg

White's size 10D Smoke jumpers boots in Brown Roughout leather. Wore these a few times around the yard so they're a little dusty but otherwise barely worn. $200 shipped.

15756004640_585c08e754_c.jpg

Old style Wesco Firestormers size 10E in all black leather with insulating lining and kevlar laces. New version is unlined and all black with black threading. This version has the old yellow kevlar stitching throughout. Great boots. Worn a number of times. Used but just barely. These things have years and years of use in them before they have to even be resoled. $150 shipped.

15942625992_7899cd6a0f_c.jpg

White's size 10D smokejumper boots in reddish brown bullhide. The leather on these is very thick but oddly soft as well. $200 shipped.

15321026874_07525a9367_c.jpg

White's 10D lace to toe smokejumper boots in tan bullhide. Barely worn and very comfortable for a large heavy boots. $200 shipped.

All of these boots were $500 plus when I bought them and have seen very little wear. Liquidating now and letting them go at easy pricing to move. White's and Wesco boots are hard use, long lasting boots and I hope someone can get the use out of them. Sometime you just get to that point in your life where you realize you don't need heavy boots anymore lol.

Thanks for looking.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Unreal collection Landol if they were my size I would buy the lot. They should move pretty quick. Good luck mate.

Lando

Practically Family
Two Tone Boots, Red Brown Bullhide smokejumper Boots, and All Tan lace to toe smokejumper Bullhide boots have been sold.

Brown Rough out and Wesco Boots are still available.

Thanks

Lando

Practically Family
Brown Rough Out Whites are Sold.

Wesco is waiting on payment.

This may be the close of this listing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner