Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - WW2 Wool Trousers, Khaki Trousers, & WW2 Trouser Belt!

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I have several items for sale.
1st - WW2 wool Trousers. Stamped 31X33.
Actual Measurements are 33 waist with 2" of fabric inside for letting out.
Length is 32.5 Inches with 2" of fabric at the bottom of the leg for letting out.
These are in Beautiful condition. The have no holes, no moth nips nothing.
there is 1 stain about the size of a pencil eraser next to the back right pocket. I know this would easily clean right off. $40 + Shipping

2nd - WW2 Cotton Khaki's no offical size stamp, but measured a Size 31 waist with 1 3/4 inches of fabric in the waist. The length, I measured a 28" or 29", with about 1 1/2" or 1 3/4" of fabric to let the pants out.
These are in EXCELLENT Condition as well. No holes, and I cant find any stains. Button Fly and button back pockets. $35 Price + SHIPPING

3rd - WW2 Cotton Khaki's no offical size stamp, but measured a Size 34 waist NO FABRIC in the waist to let the Trousers out. The length I measured 30" with 2 Inches extra fabric to let the pants out. These are in EXCELLENT Condition! No holes, No stains, Nice DARK Khaki color with MINIMAL Wear. Button Fly and Button back pockets. $40 + shipping

I have a belt pictured in the Photo with the Wool trousers that measures 43.5Inches from End to end (Including buckle everything). $20 + shipping Since its so long.

If you want MULTIPLE Items, I will give knock off a couple dollars and there will be only 1 shipping charge.

Please let me know.

You will enjoy these pants if you pick them up. Let me know.

Thank you!

Chad

WW2 Wool pants & Belt
100_5596.jpg

100_5597.jpg

100_5599.jpg

WW2 Khaki Trousers 34 Waist
100_5600.jpg

100_5601.jpg

100_5603.jpg

WW2 Khaki Trousers 31 Waist
100_5605.jpg

100_5606.jpg

100_5608.jpg

100_5609.jpg

If you have any questions or need anything, please PM me or email me cmjordan77@hotmail.com
I accept PAYPAL. I MIGHTconsider a Postal Money order.
For now, I am just shipping to the UNITED STATES. If you are international and looking to purchase, please email me and we can discuss.

Thank you
Chad
South Carolina

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
BELT

Hi,
PLEASE NOTE, I took a picture of the wrong belt. This is the belt I wear in my pants. Sorry. I am digging out the other belt I have that is a size 34-36 that will match up best for the trousers sized 31-34.
Sorry for the inconvience.
The belt pictured is NOT for sale.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner