Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Y2 IB-140 Type 1 in indigo horsehide, size 38

Simonoggio

New in Town
Measurements:

shoulder 44cm

chest (pit-to-pit) 52cm

back 61cm

hem 49cm

sleeves 62cm

asking price: 1’000 € (plus shipping)

Heavy-heartedly, I’m selling this beautiful Type 1 leather jacket in indigo horsehide by Y2. Unfortunately, I was never truly happy with the fit of this jacket. The torso is rather boxy but the arms are rather slim, which doesn’t quite match my physique. This is the 38 and I could have also gone for the 40 but this felt way too roomy in the stomach/chest area. The 38 looks good on me but it’s not really comfortable, so I simply started reaching for it less and less…

It's in great condition. There are some greases in the arms and I’ve loosened up some of the buttonholes, which were a finger killer at first! There is also some wear on the collar (see pictures) but it’s really just starting to break in. If you want to make this your own, it still has plenty of blank canvas left for you to go crazy.

This is a truly beautiful leather from Y2! The colour has some nice depth to it and it will lighten up with wear, so it kind of looks like a denim jacket in leather. The horsehide feels a little bit stiff but not overly so and will continue to soften up easily with wear.

I really like the jacket! The combination of dark blue leather with the rust-coloured stitching, the not often seen pleats on the front and the lone chest pocket is really appealing and a truly unique statement in any gentleman’s wardrobe. It definitely deserves to be worn hard and often!

I’m still somewhat on the fence when it comes to letting it go, so act quickly before I change my mind!

Attachments

• IMG_4971.jpg
    IMG_4971.jpg
    926.3 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_4972.jpg
    IMG_4972.jpg
    803 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_4975.jpg
    IMG_4975.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_4973.jpg
    IMG_4973.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4974.jpg
    IMG_4974.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4976.jpg
    IMG_4976.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 267

Franko13

New in Town
I could do $800 including shipping…totally understand if this is out of your range but looking at my wallet it kinda is my max. Cheers, Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ