Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For those in New York Hats and Caps at Jay Kos

halpap

New in Town
Jay Kos is having a sample sale and among their items they have hats and caps on sale. I think the hats are $50 and the caps $25, but I am not sure. The hats are generally soft felts (looked a bit battered, but they are open crown and easily shaped) from Borsalino and Lock. I did not notice any in the sizes between 7 1/8 and 7 5/8, but if you wear a large or small size (or if I just missed it), you might be in luck. It is a cash only sale. They have stuff other than hats and caps there, but this is the Fedora Lounge.

If I breached etiquette by posting this here, please let me know. I am not affiliated with Jay Kos in any way.

Jay Kos
January 2-11 M-F 9:30-5
120 East 56 Street Suite 930
(Park-Lexington Avenues)
Please call to announce your arrival.
Mens and Boys Clothing and Accessories
Sample & stock sale. Jay Kos, provider of the finest in European male clothing, offers a rare sale of his Anglo-Italian preppy style. Boy’s clothing ranges from ages 1 to 16, from Italian polos and Scottish knits to English shoes and caps. Huge discounts on all items; up to 85 percent off. Items include shirts, polos, tees, sweaters, vests, coats, fedoras and caps, pants, socks, ties and belts. Appointments are not necessary, however, it is appreciated that you call prior to arrival!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara