Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forgot my hat...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Forgot my hat....kind of. I feel like I forget to wear a hat most days during the long houred summer.

This past summer our workouts have been 2 a day. Early morning and late afternoon. That means this past summer I have spent most of the day (morning/aft./evening(normal rec.gymnastics/wrestling/karate/dance programs)) at the gym. While I might wear a hat to the gym early mroning, my spending almost all of my waking hours wearing my coaches costume (shorts, shirt, athletic shoes, and athletic gear) precludes me from enjoying "wearing a hat."

I almost always stay out of pics, as I am the one with the camera in the gym and it is all about the girls. Here is a pic that one of the girls took of me sans hat. In an effort to reward/bribe the girls to work on some very dificult skills that require expanding thier courage/determnation, I offered (jokingly) to wear one of their hair bands for a morning workout as a reward. By gosh, that worked and they all expanded their courage horizons. Consequently I wore a very handsome hair band. I felt it made me look very manly.

IMG1657-M.jpg

I did not forget the hat - kind of. Eric -

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Eric My granddaughter Estrella loves your hat !
she reminded me she can use a fancy one like yours & she likes the fact that you coach kids !

I cant wear hats at work only uniform caps, (i forgot my work cap today) But who cares when i get to work with old street cars .
232323232%7Ffp635%3A3%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D356665979934%3Bnu0mrj

new PCC to the fleet

Last edited:

MCrider

A-List Customer
For the first time in at least 6 years I left my house today without a hat or cap. I didn't realize it until I was about 15 miles from home, stopping for breakfast and reached for a hat that wasn't there. :eusa_doh:

You are on that slippery slope that will have you wearing ball caps before you know it.

:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters