Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Form Over Function

CBI

One Too Many
Patch pocket with buttons or you could do nipple snaps. Absolutely no side entry behind them. Looks bad and there is certainly poof potential - usually there is. I personally don't like the side entry with patch pockets.

Best of luck......

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I'm with CBI on this one, but then again like him (tho I'm in the peewee leagues by comparison) I'm an A2 guy, not to mention I'm basically having the same jacket made:)

My vote is for as spec'd button front patch pockets plus an additional G1-style interior pocket. Winner winner. Hand warmer style are cool but patch pockets are cooler; especially on an aviator style such as this! Also, can't say that I've ever seen an A1 Cossack with nipple snap nor zero fastener flap patch pockets. I reckon that's for a reason :p

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
G-1 style button patch pockets will give you Form and Function. They look great and carry more then the tiny A2 pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara