Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frances Bean Cobain in Harper's Bazaar

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
wow, i think she looks great! she does look a little stiff, but what is she? 17?

yeah, i'm feeling old too. i remember being a freshman in high school and crying at lunch when i found out kurt cobain had died.

jayem

A-List Customer
I could've sworn to god she was like 9 yrs old lol. I remember when she was born. God, I feel old...

She's the spitting image of Kurt.

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
I saw something about this layout somewhere and they talked about her and her mom. It was said that she is actually only 15. 15! Wow the photos make her seem a little more grown up possibly.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Meggan_Lane said:
It was said that she is actually only 15. 15! Wow the photos make her seem a little more grown up possibly.

Well it's amazing what a good makeup artist and airbrushing can do :)

Rosie

One Too Many
Wow, is she 15? I thought she was still a little kid. But makes me think, I was 15 when Kurt died? I swore I was way in college, like junior year or something. Wow.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I thought of Curt Cobain today when I heard someone mention a "heart shaped box". Its hard to believe it was 14 (?) years ago when he died.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points