Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage LL Bean Made in USA Goatskin A2 Bomber Jacket (medium)

AHP91

Practically Family
Up for grabs is this vintage LL Bean Made in USA Goatskin A2 Bomber Jacket in very good condition. I've had this jacket before I was a member on FL, and have always been amazed at the quality of this one, even though I haven't worn it much at all. Comes as really no surprise that when I was just looking up posts regarding this jacket, it's been exceptionally praised as an A2 on this forum.

This jacket is in quite good and clean condition. Small areas of wear on the cuffs and waistband but nothing that will require attention for a long time. The goatskin is amazing - really nice weight and texture to it that will age wonderfully. Features of the jacket include a strong and durable YKK main zip, snap-down collar, snap dual pockets (pockets are good and intact), very nice nylon insulate lining with no issues to be found. Made in USA tag, written as a previous owner as "P.J. Baugh '86". All seams intact and strong, no real stains or signs of damage at all to the outstanding goatskin, no foul odors. Really just a wonderful jacket that has been nicely kept.

I just don't wear this one enough and could make some room in the closet. Tagged as a size 38, but please see measurements below (and pictured). Priced to move it along - $110 shipped in the continental U.S. via Paypal friends and family. I have bought and sold jackets via this forum. The new owner will be quite happy with this little purchase. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Measurements:

Armpit to armpit: 21.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
Sleeve length taken straight: 25"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: 24.5"
Bottom hem (adjustable, of course): 19"

LB15.jpg

LB18.jpg
LB8.jpg
LB19.jpg
IMG_4145.jpg

LB7.jpg
LB6.jpg
LB12.jpg
LB11.jpg
LB10.jpg

AHP91

Practically Family
Up for grabs is this vintage LL Bean Made in USA Goatskin A2 Bomber Jacket in very good condition. I've had this jacket before I was a member on FL, and have always been amazed at the quality of this one, even though I haven't worn it much at all. Comes as really no surprise that when I was just looking up posts regarding this jacket, it's been exceptionally praised as an A2 on this forum.

This jacket is in quite good and clean condition. Small areas of wear on the cuffs and waistband but nothing that will require attention for a long time. The goatskin is amazing - really nice weight and texture to it that will age wonderfully. Features of the jacket include a strong and durable YKK main zip, snap-down collar, snap dual pockets (pockets are good and intact), very nice nylon insulate lining with no issues to be found. Made in USA tag, written as a previous owner as "P.J. Baugh '86". All seams intact and strong, no real stains or signs of damage at all to the outstanding goatskin, no foul odors. Really just a wonderful jacket that has been nicely kept.

I just don't wear this one enough and could make some room in the closet. Tagged as a size 38, but please see measurements below (and pictured). Priced to move it along - $110 shipped in the continental U.S. via Paypal friends and family. I have bought and sold jackets via this forum. The new owner will be quite happy with this little purchase. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Measurements:

Armpit to armpit: 21.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19"
Sleeve length taken straight: 25"
Length from bottom of collar to hem: 24.5"
Bottom hem (adjustable, of course): 19"

View attachment 543286

View attachment 543299 View attachment 543296 View attachment 543300 View attachment 543301

View attachment 543297 View attachment 543298 View attachment 543289 View attachment 543290 View attachment 543291

LB9.jpg

LB2.jpg
LB21.jpg
LB5.jpg
IMG_4142.jpg

LB4.jpg
LB1.jpg
IMG_4154.jpg

AHP91

Practically Family
bump 100 shipped in the continental U.S. for a very nice goatskin A2

Forum statistics