Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frank's Boots Type 2 Highlander Chocolate Roughout Custom Built on 55 Last 9E

deslpwr

New in Town
Selling my Frank's Boots Type 2 Highlanders in full chocolate roughout. Boots have been worn a dozen times. They were custom built using the 55 last. They have the celastic #3 toe (not rigid, just enough to help toe keep shape). I am 9.5 Brannock and across the board for sneakers. Normal width and normal arch. These fit amazing. The toe shape is perfect for the size. Doesn't make you look like you're wearing boots that are too big for your feet. Asking $425 shipped to you via UPS. Thanks!

IMG_1855.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1857.jpg
    IMG_1857.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1860.jpg
    IMG_1860.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 99

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
Very nice and really heavy duty work boots.
May I ask what's your size in similar brands such as Whites, Wesco or Nicks.
Thx

deslpwr

New in Town
I actually don't own any of those brands. I am 9.5 brannock. 26.5cm foot and always buy according to the size chart. Haven't had anything that hasn't fit when I buy according to that. These accommodate my foot with thick socks for winter wear, but thin socks also work fine in summer.

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
I actually don't own any of those brands. I am 9.5 brannock. 26.5cm foot and always buy according to the size chart. Haven't had anything that hasn't fit when I buy according to that. These accommodate my foot with thick socks for winter wear, but thin socks also work fine in summer.
So,
You are 9.5 Brannock and also usually 9.5 Sneakers?
And, after looking at your other listings,
How does 8.5 John Lofgren roughout officer boots fit you?
Thanks

deslpwr

New in Town
Yes. 9.5 Brannock and for sneakers. Normal width, never any straying from that. The Lofgrens fit good. Again, went by the size chart. I just go a pair of Lofgren Chelsea in 8.5 (based on size chart) and those are snug. Probably could've gone with a 9, but I figured they'd stretch enough to be the perfect fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner