Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME! Fiver84's 42L Indy jacket

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
THE JACKET THAT STARTED IT ALL!

I was the lucky recipient of Fiver64's Indy jacket--the free jacket that motivated a lot of wonderful goodwill on the Lounge!

But, I also received a G1 from jonbuilder.... and since I know that the G1 will get a lot more use I'm offering the Indy to another member--FREE, as Fiver64 did originally! Just send me $20 to cover shipping in the USA (but I'll cover that too if that would be a stretch for you--times ARE hard.)

Update: Given how bad international mail is now owing to the pandemic I'd prefer to ship this within the US only--apologies to Loungers overseas!

Fiver's original description below:

Link to pictures: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/free-to-good-home-brand-new-indy-jacket-42l.102667/

Never been worn. Not a brand name but actually decent quality. Never fit me when I ordered it made. My loss is your gain. Paid a little over $200 for it, with shipping. I only ask that you cover my shipping cost....no more than $20 in the US, but if you really can't afford that I'll cover that too!

It’s cut like a standard Indy jacket (no, not dead-nuts authentic) with the addition of side buckles and thicker hides used. It’s actually made pretty well with “distressed” medium weight 1mm steer-hide, antiqued brass zips and hardware. Lining appears to be nylon. Heavier leather than the normal Indy jackets go.

MEASUREMENTS:
CHEST (laid flat under pits x2) 23”
SLEEVES (from point of shoulder to end of cuff) 26.5”
BACK LENGTH (from base of collar to bottom edge) 27.5”
SHOULDER (across upper back) 19.5”
WAIST (laid flat x2) 21”

Last edited:

Ric.

New in Town
I'd like to be a participant in the great F.L. jacket go-round .
I'm in Prescott area of Arizona. And will send a check to cover shipping, a little extra too. If needed.
Thanks for consideration.
Regards & Happy New Year.
Ric.

Ric.

New in Town
Recv'd the Indy from T.D today. U.S.P.S
shipping from East to West was fast.
Nice jacket & great gesture by TD!
Thanks & good cheer for the New Year.
Ric. in Arizona

Forum statistics

Threads