Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freebies for NYC-area photographers (& re-enactors)

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Over the next couple of months, I will be clearing out the remains of my parents' home photo studio (they were pros starting in 1946!) in Yonkers, NY - right at the Bronx line.

I have already given away much of the primo stuff, or am keeping it for myself, but there are some interesting things left. This will all be FREE to anybody who is willing to drive over and get it. Among the things up for grabs:

• lots of 4x5 film holders
  • sheet film deep tank hangers - 4x5, 5x7, 8x10, 2-1/4x3-1/4 (maybe tanks too)
  • dry-mounting press (I think 20x24)
  • large rotating stainless steel print washer (for fiber paper)
  • seamless paper backgrounds, assorted colors/condition, most 4' or 5' wide
  • assorted cloth and Pantone paper backgrounds
  • Macbeth lightbox
  • new-in-box stainless steel thing that might be an archival print washer
  • other odds and ends I can't think of (or haven't found yet!)

And, possibly more of interest to Army re-enactors, two WWII-surplus B-6 6-bulb fluorescent units on serious 5-foot-high dollies. These are amazingly rugged and have held up well, even the cords... when I plugged them in, they lit up beautifully!

Anyway, please PM me if any of this sounds interesting and you're close enough to drive over. I'd much rather give this stuff away than just throw it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner